Top 10 Advantages Of Data Appending Services
To create a successful 360 degrees direct marketing campaign, you need an integrated and complete business or consumer database. Today, over 87% of organizations in the US have incomplete databases. Collected over the years through several sources such as direct mail, website, telemarketing, promotions, events, and more – their database is now a mix of customer information with some critical data missing in each of the contact fields.
There are several companies all over the world, offering database appending services with high match rates. Through these services you can have a foolproof database that will help you in generating more bang for each marketing dollar you spend.
Here are the top 10 reasons, why you should invest in getting your database appended right away.
1. Revive old contacts – It will help you in getting the latest customer contact details including name, title, phone, email ID, mailing address, state, zip, and more, so that you can communicate even to old and lost customer contacts. The updated NCOA in the vendor’s database will enable you to reach the ones who had moved out and re-touch them.
2. Open doors to new ways of marketing – Once you get the complete database in your hand, you can touch your prospects at several points through multi-channel marketing. By having a direct marketing strategy with a mix of email, direct mail and telemarketing activities, you can increase your customer participation and retention rates.
3. Boost response rates – Reduce wastage due to undeliverable mails, boost response rates and increase savings on postage and printing. This will significantly reduce your customer acquisition and marketing costs.
4. Data cleansing – Apart from adding the missing info you can also get your data corrected for errors such as obsolete locality names; miss-spelt localities, names and e-mail Ids, zip codes; fraud names and email addresses, among others.
5. Save the hassle, cost, time and resources – You can get access to millions of records appended based on your need, minus the hassle of collecting, collating, managing and updating the database.
6. Gain competitive advantage – By delivering the right content to the right prospects at the right time, through the right channel, you can move a step ahead of your competition. Cost of acquiring new customers is much higher than keeping the old ones, so leverage the potential of your existing contacts.
7. Faster turn-around – Data appending vendors provide a host of appending services such as email appending, phone appending, fax appending, address appending and reverse appending. They provide append rates ranging from 30-70% (based on the shape of your in-house database) and deliver results within a week or two, so that you can start your full-circle marketing campaign right away.
8. Enhance data integrity – Through the appending services you will get a complete and robust database. You can also get other demographic details of your prospects while appending – such as age, sex, income, credit score, etc. This will help you in understanding your market and craft highly targeted marketing strategies.
9. Get verified contact details – All the records appended are checked and thus guarantee 100% delivery so that you can ensure accuracy in your marketing campaign.
10. Affordable – Thousands of records are appended for just a couple of dollars. When compared to in-house costs that you will incur in updating your database, this one is among the cheapest ways and generates greater ROI.
The benefits that your business will witness are more than the ones mentioned here. Take action now, run marketing activities based on your robust in-house database to attract and retain your prospects; otherwise your competition will sweep them away from you.
Leave a Reply