The UAE Business Directory – A Goldmine for Marketers
The UAE business directory is truly a goldmine for online marketers, as it is a targeted list for direct marketing communication via email, SMS and/ or phone. This database is so well structured and so simple to use, that it will suit all your wants.
It will make it 100x easier for you to reach out to a large number of companies and individuals with just one click.
A comprehensive list of businesses and companies in the GCC, the Dubai Marketing Database includes all possible sectors, from automobile and fashion to engineering and tourism.
The email marketing databases are of different types:
- Emirates wise firm database: So you can choose according to your preferred geographical location.
- Sector wise UAE database: You can see companies only from your aimed sector in the UAE.
- GCC sector wise database: You can see companies only from your aimed sector in the GCC.
- Dubai Healthcare Directory: All hospital and clinic contact information is combined in this database.
- UAE malls: All the malls from biggest to smallest are present in this list.
- Nationality wise database: based on the nationality of the owner of the company. You can select according to your nationality so you don’t feel like a fish out of water in your workplace.
The information in the databases include:
- Names of the companies/ people
- HR email ID’s
- Vacancy page URL
- Registration page URL
- Website URL, etc
How this database will help you:
For Candidates Searching For Jobs- it will give you a direct list of all the companies you want. This is time saving because the contact information is right in front of you.
Businesses can use it for marketing of products as well as services and gain clients.
Considering UAE has amongst the highest disposable incomes in the world, luxury products and services can be marketed to companies as well as individuals.
B2B (business-to-business) marketing is marketing of products to businesses or other companies for raw materials to use in the production of goods, for other general purposes like direct use, or for resale to the final consumers (wholesalers to retailers). Even services can be marketed to other businesses.
B2B marketing can be done by companies in the UAE to companies in the UAE or by companies in the other parts of the world to companies in the UAE.
B2C (business-to-consumer) marketing is done by companies dealing directly with the end user or consumer of the product or service.
Leave a Reply